What are the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel faucets or copper faucets?
Lead Stainless Steel or Copper: Stainless Steel Benefits
1. Stainless steel faucets are harder and more durable than copper faucets.
2. Stainless steel taps are not only stable and economical, but also environmentally friendly and hygienic, and will not affect human health.
3. Stainless steel taps have excellent acid and alkali resistance, are not easy to be corroded, and will not release any toxic and harmful substances.
Lead stainless steel is good or copper is good: stainless steel defects
1. Because of the excellent hardness of stainless steel taps, the casting process used in the production process is more messy than that of copper taps, together with larger consumables, relatively poor sealing, and relatively expensive.
2. Although stainless steel faucets do not show rust, there are still some inferior products in the market. After these inferior stainless steel faucets are used, they will still show rust phenomenon.
3. Stainless steel faucets are attributed to emerging industries, and the manufacturing level is not old enough. In the process of production, some toxic heavy metals will inevitably be involved. Although there is no data to indicate whether stainless steel faucets will spill over these heavy metals in water for a long time, many inferior stainless steel faucets have severe excessive heavy metals content, which will damage people's health.
Copper or Stainless Steel Faucet: Copper Faucet
1. Copper faucets are relatively stable in chemical properties, stable in use, excellent in acid and alkali resistance, and have a long service life.
2. Copper faucets have relatively soft texture, relatively low melting point, relatively strong plasticity and relatively old production process.
3. Copper faucets are changeable in shape and have strong artistry.
4. Copper faucets can kill 99% of the bacteria in the water. There is no need to worry about the bacterial infection in the water cup to ensure the safety of our drinking water.
Lead Stainless Steel or Copper: Copper Faucet
Lead and copper rust may appear in different data of copper faucets, especially in poor quality copper.
Summary of the article: The above is about the introduction of whether the tap stainless steel is good or copper is good. We hope that we can provide some assistance in the selection of the tap information. We'd better select the tap of copper information to ensure the sterilization and economic function.